In the last half of 2019, there have been many incredible deals struck. Here are 10 sales that sold for under $1,000. per square foot ~ including the land! It is important to note that it is not possible to buy a lot and build a home in Santa Barbara for less than $1,000 per foot.
- Newer home & guest house with pool. 5,393 square feet on a 1.06 acre parcel sold for $5,000,000. or $927.12 per square foot
- Ocean view home with pool & guest apartment. 6,460 square feet on 3.06 acres sold for $5,250,000. or $812.69 per square foot.
- Ocean view home with guest house and pool. Previously celebrity owned. 7,678 square feet on 2.36 acres sold for $5,300,000. or $690.28 per square foot.
- Ocean view home with pool. 6,522 square feet on 1.02 acres sold for $5,350,000. or $820.30 per square foot.
- French country with guest house and pool. 7,682 square feet on 2.9 acres sold for $5,450,000. or $709.45 per square foot.
- Ocean, harbor and city view home with pool. 6,615 square feet on .86 acre sold for $5,500,000. or $831.44 per square foot.
- A historic home with guest house and pool. 7,365 square feet on .91 acre sold for $5,550,000. or $746.78 per square foot.
- An ocean view home with tennis court. 7,101 square feet on 5.06 acres sold for $5,775,000. or $813.27 per square foot.
- A historic ocean view home with pool. 9,101 square feet on 2.8 acres sold for $6,000,000. or $659.27 per sqaure foot.
- A historic ocean, harbor and city view home with guest house and pool. 9,772 square feet on 2.75 acres sold for $7,025,000. or $718.89 per square foot.
Opportunity knocks! Call or text Wendy Gragg at 805.453.3371